Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Regional Rail Steering Committee Meeting Tomorrow

There is going to be a regional rail steering committee meeting tomorrow. It should be interesting to hear about the newly released phase 3 report. If you want to let your voice be heard about the light rail system being proposed for Memphis be sure to attend. I'll take your questions and present them if you can't attend. Just leave them as comments on this post. Check back here for an overview of the meeting.

Meeting Details
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2007
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Place: Central Station Conference Room (Enter thru the doors on G.E. Patterson)
545 S. Main Street
Contact: J.C. Lancaster (901) 722-0307

5 comments:

lecawe said...

what happened at the meeting?

Tim said...

Urbanplanet,

Sorry I haven't posted the details of the meeting yet. I'm swamped with my graduate capstone project just now. You can read a brief overview at this yahoo group. I'm still planning on doing my own writeup but I'm just not sure when I will get around to it. Hopefully sooner than later! Thanks for reading and keep checking back for more updates.

Anonymous said...

Is this idea/blog dead? Saw there was a Thursday, November 20th, 2008 meeting. Any update? Agenda?

Anonymous said...

Interesting article as for me. I'd like to read something more about this topic. Thank you for sharing that information.

Anonymous said...

i very love your writing taste, very remarkable.
don't quit as well as keep writing for the reason that it just simply truly worth to follow it,
looking forward to read a whole lot more of your own posts, cheers :)